Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Did I say I just LOVE my new camera (Shauna's bridal's)


 
My New Camera
 
I got to check off a item on my bucket list last
June.  I was able to get a really nice camera, the
Nikon D3200.  It's not a snap and shoot camera
but a real camera.  I have no idea how to use it,
have bought a couple of books (one is Nikon D3200
For Dummies.....haha..)
I got it just in time to take it to California on our
vacation, which some pictures turned out so cute.
I hope to be posting those soon.
Anyways..
Shauna was going to be getting her bridal pictures
taken early Friday morning in Salt Lake City
downtown.  I decided to throw in my camera and
get some shots of Dave (the photographer) and
her getting her pictures taken for her scrapbook
and also to just see how my pictures turned out like.
 
All I can say is Dave from Jaffa Photography
is so amazing to work with.  He is funny, easy
to be around (not stuffy at all), will take pictures
all day until he thinks he's has the shots he wants,
which turned out to be 4 hours in 3 different places.
 
These are the pictures I took behind Dave, which
he was perfectly fine with me taking some of my
own.  In fact he told me I could take as many as
I wanted to.
 


 

 

This is one of my favorites
 

 
Shauna was so beautiful in her wedding gown, her hair
was amazing and she was such a natural in her poses.
She is so gorgeous in these pictures !!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment