Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm back....

We'll its been awhile since I've been on here.  Scott has his back surgery, Kimberly had Braydon in August, then came the holidays.  I have still taking pictures to post but never seems to have the time to sit down and get caught up.  I'm going on my 5th week of the flu/cold. Scott started the following week and is still feeling the effects of it. We both were diagnoised with bronical pnemumonia, its been tough getting rid of it.  I am starting to feel human again but that means I'm trying to play catch up on washing, etc around the house. I usually watch my two favorite grandson's in the world but I haven't been able to do that. One I just don't have the strength to do it, second I surely don't want them to get it either and end up in the hospital.
   It seems that 2013 has been a struggle already and were only into it 27 days. I caught this bug and my dad the same week came down with pnemumonia also and spent 7 days in the hospital. Then Scott came down with it also.  Braydon ended up getting thrush and is now battling a 2nd go around (doctors think he put a toy in his mouth that he had previous played with). My 2nd grandma has been really sick and has been struggling in and out of the hospital for the past couple of months.  Then my sister's yellow lab Maggie had gotten sick and she found out that a tumor was blocking her colon and her left hip was pretty well gone. So she put her down yesterday, which is hard because our dog use to play with Maggie when she we first got her as pup and she had so much energy. My niece drove up from college to say goodbye to Maggie and she ended up in the hospital last night with kidney stones.

 To say the least we are ready for a break.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment