Saturday, August 28, 2010

Coupon Mama!!




So this week I was looking at the local grocery ads and then was skipping through the coupons (which I am always looking for good deals using coupons) and seen a deal with Libby's canned vegetables. Macey's/Associated foods had Libby's vegetables on sale for 3/1.00 and with the coupon out of the redplum circular from the mail this week you can get them FREE!! So I had a few circular's from friends so I cashed them in and found a few more and ended up with 54 cans of beans and corn...which was a savings of $39.42 (their regularly 73 cents a can).
Also on Facebook you could go to Ball Park Franks and click on "like" and you could receive a coupon for $2.00 and you can print 2 of them. So I went through my circulars I had remembered someone had them on sale...Albertson's had the Beef Ball Park Franks on bonus buy and you saved $3.50 on each package and they were on sale for $1.99 so I got 2 packages FREE for a savings of $10.98. Also on the shelf by the hot dogs had an ad that read "buy 2 pkg of Ball Park hot dogs, get a bag of Doritos Free in circular" I went to the front of the store and sure enough there was a coupon for Free Doritos for a savings of $2.50 YEAH!!!
Also cashed in coupons for can cat food Buy 1/Get 1 Free and 2 packages of sample dry cat food Free coupons for a savings of 3.98/2...and 83 cents/can for a savings $4.81.
I bought a few other items on sale with coupons so at the end of the day I got $82.33 worth of groceries and spent $10.28 for a savings of:::::
"""""$72.05"!!!
I usually get 10 to 20 dollars savings when shopping so I was really proud of myself this time. I think I earned my keep for this week anyways:)



No comments:

Post a Comment