Monday, December 20, 2010

My little Corner

My decor corner

In my kitchen is a corner between the stove and sink that I like to decorate,
it makes the kitchen seem alittle more "Happy".
When I am cooking or doing the dishes it seems to be there making my time
in the kitchen alittle enjoyable.
I found the white pumpkin at Walmart for $15.00, which seems to just
fit in my house. The Welcome sign I got at the Family Dollar Store for $2.00, which I
put it on a picture stand which I had. The flowers I got at the dollar store for a total of $3.00, the glitter small pumpkins I got at Walmart for $1.00 a piece. For a total of $22.00.
I like the beach cottage feel with alittle more twist of
Utah mixed in once in awhile. So I like the white pumpkin, that goes
with the rest of my decor in the house.
This was my decor for Thanksgiving.
My Christmas corner is my freebee with a dollar store "bling",
I'll post it as soon as I get a picture taken, just haven't had the time
with Christmas coming up, the computer being down and the
normal daily activities taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment