Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bargains of the Week

So this week I went to Walmart and collected a few bargains that
I have found on a few bargain bloggers.
They first told about a $3.00 Gain coupon out of Red Plum circular
(has Subway on the front of it)
if you go to Walmart and get the Gain 40 ct fabric softner sheets for
$1.87 it is a money maker on each box (I made approximately $10.00).
The Yakisoba I had a coupon for fifty cents and it was 48 cents, so I made another 2 cents on each one.
The lens cleaner and cloth was a freebie from Walmart vision, found a link for a free cleaner and cloth and printed it out and took it in.


So then I had Buy One Get One Free coupon for Sunbelt fruit bars
(another find and you could print out as many as you wanted)
The SeaPak popcorn Shrimp at walmart is $1.58 and had a dollar coupon, so
it made them .58 cents each.
The candy bars were BOGO free also.
The Yogurt I had a coupon 6/40 cents.
Gain I used a $3.00 coupon on it.
So with the money I made on the first part I got all this FREE.
(It helped getting free items from BOGO free)
So I bought more Sunbelt Fruit bars, lunch meat,
Green ice tea, cresent rolls (all used coupons)

So for all above items I spent $17.32
The orginal amount started at $74.02

I have just started finding out how to get most for our money,
I would use a few coupons here and there but as much as groceries are getting
I am thankful for my new blogger friends that has helped me tremdously.
It actually has become a new hobby or job for me. It give me great satisfaction
to see what I can get for the most of our money.
If you are interested let me know and I'll give you some hints and show
you some blogs to visit. Why not??




No comments:

Post a Comment