Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Velveeta Shells & Cheese

So as you know I should just pack a bag and move into

Walmart. It seems I make a daily trip to Wally World.

While there I found a display with Velveeta Macaroni

and Cheese and Kraft barbeque sauce. On the front of the

display they have coupons for Velveeta Mac n Cheese,

and Kraft bbq sauce.




The Velveeta Mac n Cheese was marked $1.75,

minus the .50 cent coupon = $1.25.


The Kraft Barbeque Sauce was marked $2.00,

minus the .50 coupon = $1.50 for a big bottle of the

great bbq sauce. ( I use it when I cook my beef

short ribs in the oven, yummy!! Brown beef ribs, I like the ones

without the bone in for this recipe. Put the beef slices

in a sprayed casserole dish and pour a bottle of bbq sauce on top

of ribs. Cover and Cook for 350 degrees for 1 hour or alittle more.

I found if I cook it longer they get more tender. Take

out and enjoy!! Simple and Easy.)




No comments:

Post a Comment