Friday, September 17, 2010

Paula Deen find



So I am a thrift finder, I like to go to our local DI now and then and see what I can find. On a visit last month I found this Paula Deen casserole dish. I couldn't believe that it was there for my taking and no one had noticed it there on the shelf. So I scooped it up and brought it home where it found a nice home in my new cupboard.

On my next visit to Wal-mart I went over to price the casserole dish I had found. It was $15.97.

I love Paula Deen's merchandise but only can afford to buy pieces every now and then. For Christmas last year Jon and Kimberly bought a PD pan set for me, which I use almost everyday, and for my birthday Shauna bought some PD 3 knive set (chef, paring, dont know what the other one is called) which is unreal to use.

It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will find.




Bottom of the dish

Price I paid

No comments:

Post a Comment